Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day # 69 Some pictures




I want to put text above my picture...how do I do that, this is so annoying...THERE WE GO! 
I am not necessarily computer savvy. I had a hard time figuring out how to double space a paper I was writing the other day. That's what I get for waiting 10 years to go back to school! 
Anyway, I don't like the idea of putting a lot of pictures of myself up, but this one just kinda shocked me!
As a girl, we almost always think we look like our 6th grade selves. I don't know why, that's just how it is. When I put this dress on that I hadn't worn in a few month, I was shocked to find that it fit totally differently. I mean, I knew I had lost a few, but it was like looking at a different person in the mirror.

 These pictures are different angles of course, but the dress fit me completely differently. Day #69 people.

 This one was taken a few months ago, linz edited these together, and it's still a fave. This is the jawline pic!
                                              That's pretty much all I have to say today! 

I haven't weighed myself yet, I don't plan on it anytime soon. I just wanted to capture the change so I didn't forget. It's easy to forget the progress if you don't look back every once in a while. It's easy to be discouraged if you weigh yourself everyday and don't congratulate yourself for small and big victories. I sometimes find, if I don't look back on who I was, I don't fully appreciate who I am. I may not be fully there yet but I am not who I used to be, and I call that a win!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, Just want to say keep up the amazing work, your inspiring me to keep up my workouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that feeling of trying on something I haven't worn since before the diet and having it fit totally differently! It's like a dream come true!!!

    ReplyDelete