Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 3...an up day.

Phillipians 3:16 "then let us live up to what we have already attained"

I already know how to do this cleanse, I know my body. Sometimes I don't think I do or I have to learn a bunch more before I can start. I'm taking a lesson from Paul today and going forward in living out the truth that I ALREADY know. That's all that's expected of us day to day. The knowledge I have about my health is something I am putting in to practice and I know it will have an awesome outcome...The Bible tells me soooooooo.

My body is reacting in the best way ever! You know the way you feel when you wake up? Your stomach is  kinda flat, your body is really light, no slowness or fatigue?(unless you didnt sleep well) That's how I feel all day! I thought that when you ate food, you felt crappy til it digested and that was how life was. It's not true!

What I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
2 Rice cakes with avocado and a little goat cheese
A bunch of water

Lunch:
Quinoa, black bean, onion and corn with greens. No dressing
Iced black coffee

Dinner:
basil pasta noodles (no yeast, I looked.)
garlic, onion, spinach, olive oil simmered in a pan with spicy italian chicken sausage.
I threw a half of an avocado on top after i put it in the bowl.

Guys---It was SO GOOD!
I recommend trying to eat food that you usually put a bunch of sauce or dressing on without it. You'd be surprised at the natural flavor of stuff like corn and lettuce. It doesn't need it!

Temptation has been little to none. I keep thinking about how one little things could throw off my whole day and make me feel slowed down and horrible. I'm putting my body in check, and it feels good.

Yesterday Lauren dropped a piece of cake on my leg. I imagined a little mouth was going to jump out of my leg and eat it, but luckily it didn't. That was a close one.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing it!!!!!! We should go for a run sometime!

    ReplyDelete