Thursday, April 9, 2015

Week 25

My hair is awesome. 

It's so soft, nice and growing so fast! It's too bad my legs are following suit, I can't even reach them anymore.

In fact when I look down all I see is belly. Like, no matter how hard I try.

One of of the many cool things about my belly is the fact that my mid section was my biggest area of self consciousness before I got pregnant. So now that it's a highlight of beauty I feel really good about my whole body!  

I know, I know, I should have already loved my whole body before. I did most days, but let's be honest. Every once in a while it can be a struggle with our ever expanding and contracting bodies. 

Now I am confident that if I can love my body when it's big, I can love it forever after this. It will now be my beautiful reminder that I carried (at least) 2 babies and they found their home in me for a little while :)


My friend Nalia told me I don't look pregnant from behind. She is now my best friend. 

Week 25 is proving to be the hardest week yet, body-wise. It's harder to do normal things like slouch or sit up from laying down, or sleep without a pillow UNDER my belly. Sitting in chairs hurts if they aren't squishy, standing up hurts because my feet swell at the sight of shoes. 

C'est La pregnant Vie.

I love everything about it.

I believe God made us to feel like babies when we're pregnant so we can have compassion when our babies are here. 

Seriously though, If I can't burp I feel like crying.

I can't sit up by myself and it makes me want to cry.

If I lay down right after I eat it hurts until I sit up and burp.

When I am sad, angry, hurt, in love, happy, overwhelmed, I cry and can't explain what im feeling.

I can only have certain foods.

Do you see what I'm getting at? I feel like a total baby! When they get here and they're freaking out about something I'll be able to look at them and be like "I get it."

It's the grace of God I tell ya.

Oh hey, look how cute Tim looks holding a baby with a matching outfit on! What a guy. So comfortable with a baby in his arms.


This is actually a twin! Not ours though. Thanks Rhee's for having a twin boy and girl for us to play with and get ready for our two! We will be happy if they're half as sweet as yours!

We're starting birthing class tomorrow! I am sure I'll have a great update next week. This class should be awesome and also a little stretching. It includes this pain coping test where you hold an ice cube until it melts and your partner tries to comfort you. I can't wait. This is bound to be hilarious. 

Anyway, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment