Monday, January 26, 2015

15 weeks

It's 9:50 am. Church starts at 10 am. 

"Tim, can I cut my hair off right now?"

"Sure."

I would like to say that in that moment I was taken over by hormones and hot flashes making me cut it off or die. I think that was my excuse at the time, but the truth is I have done this a million times before. I just took advantage of the fact that my hair grows INSANELY fast right now, and not just on my head. I have to shave like every other day (or not) AMIRIGHT pregnant ladies?

So I'm at week 15. I have 2 little avocados in there making my stomach grow slowly but surely. Everyday I wake up and it's a little harder and sometimes it's off to the side a little! 

I can't feel any kicking yet, which surprises me because there are 2 little movers in there! In the ultrasound, baby A has its arms up next to its head like it's doing the salt and pepa dance to "push it"


See! If you can tell what's going on there, on the left is the scary face and baby is laying on its side, belly going to the right, lounging with its elbows up. Straight up dancing.

And this is baby B looking like an alien


So far Baby A has been in the spotlight every ultrasound, dancing and jumping for the camera. Baby B has been hiding a little and looking annoyed with Baby A. I'm not sure if that's a picture of what's to come. 

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last post (sometimes I can't remember normal things) but my due date is July 18. That is 40 weeks, but they say to expect twins 3-4 weeks earlier. So, we're going to have babies literally 9 months after we got married! Last year at the 4th of July party we joked about "next year when I'm super pregnant" be careful what you joke about! We also joked about seeing "how many" we're in there before our first ultrasound...

Wouldn't it be so funny if someone gave us a house to live in? Hahahaha...ha...ha...

In 3 weeks we are taking a huge leap into grown-up-hood. We're picking up our MINI VAN!

Now, most people cringe when they realize they have to move up to mini van status, but I have been dreaming of this day for a long time! Even before I was married or pregnant. 

I LOVE vans! 

One of my first vehicles was a van and it is just so useful! You can not deny the convenience of a minivan, and the style isn't that bad either. Everyone get over it and embrace the vehicle designed to make your life extremely easy and roomy. I promise, Honda is not paying me to say this, but I wouldn't be mad if they sent me a free Odyssey. 

Just imagine all the goodwill finds you can just go ahead and take home with you! Imagine the cool garage sale you can treasure hunt with ease! All of this, and my babies fit too. Booyah.

Overall, week 15 has been a breeze, here's for hoping the rest of the weeks are this easy 😁 (injesusnameamen)

No comments:

Post a Comment