Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week 31

I feel like I'm on summer vacation.
The kind of summer vacation that is confusing because I haven't had one of those in over 10 years.

My last day of work at the bank was now about a week and a half ago. It is AWESOME! My feet don't swell as much, I eat a lot more, and I take naps on the regular. I am so fortunate to have this opportunity!

We went to our appointment with the OB, and just asked "Can we talk about what it would look like for me not to work anymore?"

She replied, "Oh, you need a note? Let's get you one, when do you want to stop?"

In shock, Tim and I looked at each other, and I said "How about tomorrow is my last day."

Just like that it was done. No more work, Doctors orders. It blew my mind!

Could it really be that simple? I'm just allowed to not work and still get paid for a little while? Is this real life?

It makes me feel a little weird, but I know it is a good thing because my job right now is to grow babies. Growing babies includes doing stuff like sleeping, drinking water, putting my feet up, and coming up with cool ideas on how to dress our babies when they come out.

I think my clock in/clock out mentality is just part of how I have lived for the last 14 years, but now I am clocking in and never clocking back out which is probably much harder.

I do help Tim with our business, but it is very relaxed. I think I could get used to this. Although, it will only be another month or so and then It'll all radically change again. (I'm so excited!)

Check out how big I am now!


They say I am measuring at 37 weeks. My body has about 8 lbs of baby in it right now, and I'm not done yet. (Injesusnameamenstayinthereforaslongasyouwant)

We had our second ultrasound to measure Baby B to see if he is growing at the same rate as Baby A. He looks good! He is still a bit smaller, but he is growing along with Baby A just fine. Nothing to be worried about. I think he's going to be a professional diver, or a yoga instructor. Check this one out!


Fully bent in half and loving it.

I tried to do that same position because Baby A is breech right now, but I can barely even touch my own knees anymore.

Downward Dog is nearly impossible for me, even when Tim helps me. I don't know how pregnant ladies do yoga at all. Actually, I don't get how anyone does it. It's hard and I hate it.

I will do whatever I have to do though, to get my Baby Girl head down so a Cesarean isn't my only option.

I'll downward dog for you little girl. I'll try my best!

The last couple of weeks have been awesome, hard, uncomfortable, relaxing, and necessary.
I am feeling good and the doctor says I'm doing great. The babies are moving a LOT!

There's your update! See you sooner than later, I don't have much else to do.



April + Babies




No comments:

Post a Comment